• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Gun owners out there?

Seeing that link that @codesplice posted with the holster.....
Question to those who appendix carry....I would assume that would work fine for thinner folks (who don't have much of a belly), so how does the gun not jab you when you bend over to tie your shoes or other things that you need to bend over forward for?
Don't know - I've never really tried an appendix carry either. Kind of curious to try it out though. I'll be sure to report back if I do. :D

Upvote 0
I put a Viridian laser on mine recently:
1216151117a.jpg 1216151118.jpg

Upvote 0
Got my stuff back from the po-po recently. Was looking at 20+yrs for 2 bogus assault with a deadly weapon charges and 2 false counts of domestic violence.. Long story but full of false police reports, false imprisonment, purgery. The incident happened over a yr ago. Word to the wise: in the state of FL you can use a firearm to defend yourself against anyone but family. Even if they're trying to hurt/kill you. Because then it becomes "Domestic Violence", which has a complete different set of Laws about protection. And the male always loses with po-po even if he can prove his situation like I did. All a female has to do is make the accusations without any proof and the guy goes up the road for a long time. I had to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was innocent, prosecution didn't have to prove anything (guilt) to try to push trial. I was treated guilty before proved innocent.. Isn't that a little backwards in what our US courts are SUPPOSED to dictate?! Lmfao.. Dang glad I had a good attorney and LOTS of proof.
7375cc3a4c2bd4d780c3701a2d64df85.jpg

f7e1e1702904fc2b8a67d9f8a2dfa2fe.jpg

Upvote 0
Got my stuff back from the po-po recently. Was looking at 20+yrs for 2 bogus assault with a deadly weapon charges and 2 false counts of domestic violence.. Long story but full of false police reports, false imprisonment, purgery. The incident happened over a yr ago. Word to the wise: in the state of FL you can use a firearm to defend yourself against anyone but family. Even if they're trying to hurt/kill you. Because then it becomes "Domestic Violence", which has a complete different set of Laws about protection. And the male always loses with po-po even if he can prove his situation like I did. All a female has to do is make the accusations without any proof and the guy goes up the road for a long time. I had to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was innocent, prosecution didn't have to prove anything (guilt) to try to push trial. I was treated guilty before proved innocent.. Isn't that a little backwards in what our US courts are SUPPOSED to dictate?! Lmfao.. Dang glad I had a good attorney and LOTS of proof.
7375cc3a4c2bd4d780c3701a2d64df85.jpg

f7e1e1702904fc2b8a67d9f8a2dfa2fe.jpg
Holy crap, that sucked to go through I'm sure...yikes :(
Did you have any type of insurance for that kind of thing?
I have a policy through the USCCA for gun related/self defense cases.
Just curious.

Anyway, those rounds look wicked. I can't remember the name of them, but I've seen the ballistic gel tests with those. That would stop the threat pronto!

Upvote 0
Holy crap, that sucked to go through I'm sure...yikes :(
Did you have any type of insurance for that kind of thing?
I have a policy through the USCCA for gun related/self defense cases.
Just curious.

Anyway, those rounds look wicked. I can't remember the name of them, but I've seen the ballistic gel tests with those. That would stop the threat pronto!

I'm actually clueless about insurance but I'm considering an NRA membership for representation if there's another gun related issue in future.
R.I.P. ammo (Radically Invasive Projectile).
1 box/20 rounds = $50
I invested in them when took my concealed carry course and the instructor had an E.R Trauma surgeon friend participating and literally paled/turned White after firing off a few rounds into several different style targets.. He sat the gun down and looked at his friend/instructor and said "You KNOW I've been a trauma surgeon for YEARS and.. If someone ever came in with one of these injuries - I WOULDN'T be ABLE to SAVE THEM!! (Followed by a bunch of expletives). One shot is all it would take, the arm, the leg, the stomach.. Wouldn't matter! It would certainly find an artery (just one shot!) And they'd bleed out before we could do anything.." [emoji43]
I ordered a box the next week. Insane. Po-po asked why I had those "killers" in my magazine.. My answer: "so I'd only need to shoot once" He said "huh..fair enough". Then proceeded to call his superior officer to see if I had illegal ammo. Lmfao! Nope, it's 100% legal and very effective. [emoji41]

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
What kind of civil lawsuit, and for what? (Example). The way I see it, if I HAVE to use that weapon in defense then I have no obligation to prevent their death. And dead men can't file false reports or sue you. Mine & my family's safety comes first before keeping a burglar/attacker alive. Str8 up. [emoji41]

Upvote 0

That is precisely why I have signed onto U.S. Lawshield.
for roughly $11/month you have the best legal attorney's trained to protect you.
Also, they give seminars for your state explaining what you can, and can't do...

Unfortunately, if you have a CCW/CCI whatever it is called for your state, you are held to a Much Higher Standard than someone who just simply has a handgun available.... but there are rules about that also.

https://www.uslawshield.com/stay-legal-education/

Top 5 reasons the CCW owner goes to jail:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones