Any help would be appreciated.

Last Updated:

1. memnoch87

memnoch87 Member This Topic's Starter

So I bought this phone today because I got a really good deal on it but I am a bit annoyed with myself for not checking the availability of the android market and other google essentials.
    I really really need to get google stuff running on this machine as soon as possible but all the links to the various necessities seem to be broken.

Does anyone know where I can find them?

I will share any info I gain :)

Advertisement
  2. memnoch87

Ok so I am trying really hard on my own but I have no idea what I am doing. I really want to get Androot working on my phone and though I have downloaded the APK I cannot get it on my phone. All advice tells me to use various file managers but I cannot get them because I am in china and cannot access the Marketplace (the reason for trying all of this.)

I have also tried using the SDK but despite downloading the USB drivers I cannot get my stuff to go onto the phone. Please please help.

I am truly stuck.

3. 20054797

20054797 Member

Do you root your ?some software can help you to root and some can help you to install software ,for example ,one keyboard to root,APK installing.You now is in china,you can ask the question at the chinese forums,they can help you .

4. Pino13

Pino13 Well-Known Member

My Friend,

The best way to get all the google softwares you need is using a custom firmware version to Lephone.

The newest one is the version 1.4.2 beta 2 that you can download from A.team forum.

Here is the link to their forum (in chinese):
    A.Team.

5. memnoch87

Thank you for telling me about this forum.

Where do I download? I have looked everywhere and cannot find where the file is to download.

I have joined and can find loads of forum posts but do not know where to download.....

6. Pino13

Pino13 Well-Known Member

7. memnoch87

It is downloading now. Thank you!:D