any htc stickers available to cover up the ugly AT&T logo?Support

1. rajohns08

rajohns08 Active Member

I just pre-ordered this phone and i was wondering if anyone knew of any place i could buy a tiny htc sticker to cover up the at&t logo that is at the top of the at&t version of the phone.

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to AF! :)

Where exactly is the logo? Wouldn't a decent case cover it?
  3. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

Why cover up one corporate logo with another corporate logo?
  4. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Well-Known Member

It's at the top of the screen, where yours says "HTC." I'm not sure how a sticker would look there honestly- even if black and glossy, the screen has depth because it is glass, the sticker would not...
    El Presidente likes this.
  5. rajohns08

rajohns08 Active Member

because in my opinion the htc logo on the international version looks cool and the AT&T logo looks stupid...
  6. rajohns08

rajohns08 Active Member

I don't think many cases (at least the slim kind I would want) cover that area. I never saw a slim case that covered that area of an iPhone throughout all my searching while I had an iPhone
  7. rajohns08

rajohns08 Active Member

im not sure I completely understood what you were trying to say but I'd still like to try it out
  8. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Well-Known Member

By all means give it a shot. I mean that for the glass (screen) the color(s) is underneath the glass which will give a slight perception of depth in contrast to a sticker placed on top of it (even if perfectly matched to be equally as glossy and equally as deep of a black) which will have edges and the color(s) will be coming from the surface on top of the sticker, giving a lack-of-depth. When glanced straight-on it would probably not be noticeable, but from an angle you would very clearly see that something is on top of the glass. I'm fairly curious as to what it would look like as well.

Maybe a clear vinyl one with the black background and HTC's logo, like what this company offers? You could probably find it cheaper if you shop around- find out the terminology and then request quotes...