1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Any Idea When Stores Will Have The Zte Warp

1. lkrause

lkrause Well-Known Member

Hi I'm trying to decide between the Samsung Transform Ultra and the ZTE Warp. I currently have the Blackberry Style and want to switch to Android. Does anybody have an idea when the stores will carry the Warp? I like to buy my phones from a retail store and get the replacement plan. Also, if I don't like the phone I get then I can just swap it out for another model. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. limited

limited Well-Known Member

The boost store in my area had one left yesterday but it was their display model so I didn't get it, I ordered mine online instead. You could just use boostmobile's website to find dealers near you then call them to find out if they have any in stock.