• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any ideas-I need to email same text all the time . .

I have to email the same text all the time when someone wants to show one of my listings. I am using K9 because . . well because Samsung has a problem with POP3 accounts receiving correctly.

My thought was to email the blurb of text I have to use all the time so I could copy and paste into a new email --that way I could change what little info needs to be changed. My problem though is that #1, I hit menu, more, the select text and it won't let me select all the text as it won't go below the fold and #2 even when I do get it copied I go to reply to the request email that came in and I don't get an option to paste what is on the clip board.

Any brilliant people out there have a solution for me? Remember I do need to change part of the text--different homes have different codes.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones