Any Ideas on a longer lasting battery maybe an up grade???Accessories

Last Updated:

1. SimpleyMikey

SimpleyMikey Member This Topic's Starter

I like to look on the internet, text and listen to music but the evos stock battery isnt as long lasting as i would like anyone know of a good battery i can up grade to maybe off E-Bay or something idk please help.....

Advertisement
  2. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

3500MAh battery of Ebay for $12.00 with the back door read more in here after your done reading your battery problems will be solved if you choose to go this route http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-accessories/142298-3000-mah-chinese-battery-review.html.

Or you can root your phone and flash a custom kernel I have been unplugged for 9hrs and still have 75% left.

If you dont wanna root try to find all the battery related post floating around here and try some of the tips.

3. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

So, you've uplugged your phone, left it on your desk, and it's at 75% 9 hours later? That sucks!! You haven't done anything on it!

4. Tyler Perez

Tyler Perez Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

$18.99 + free shipping

If anyone wants more photos or different angles, feel free to ask me.

It fits well with the docking station, i just take my stock battery and put it in the cradle, while I have my 3500 charging in the phone on the dock.

[​IMG]This photo was taken with the 3500MAH battery installed while in the dock.

here it is ...

5. broadwayblue

broadwayblue Well-Known Member

Anyone have a recommendation for a battery upgrade that will fit with the original cover? I think I read that you can get 2000 mAH batteries for this purpose. I'm guessing this would increase battery life by about 33% over the stock 1500 battery? My battery life hasn't been terrible...but a couple extra hours could come in handy on those days I spend a little extra time using my EVO.

6. aleeeena

aleeeena Member

I recently upgraded to the 3500mAh battery from Gorilla Gadgets, but to fix the problem prior to the upgrade I found the app "Battery Left" to be helpful. There are threads (or posts --im new i don't know what they're called exactly) that pointed me in that direction & I just found a short blog about it from the guys I bought my extended battery from. I still use this with my extended battery. Hopefully this app helps you with your OEM like it did mine...

you can read about it here: Accurately Calibrate Your Battery | The Gorilla Gadgets Blog