1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Any input on this info?General

1. SPLover

SPLover Member

Hello all, I am new to posting threads. So sorry if this is short or not too clear.

Okay first off I've been trying to keep up with the latest "Rumors" about the Google/Nexus/Samsung/Galaxy Prime..... Now I ran across a site that is saying the the Samsung/Droid Prime (SCH-I515) is actually a totally different device than the Google/Nexus/Galaxy Prime (GT-i9250). Supposedly both are headed to VZW! The (SCH-I515) as the Droid Charge 2 and the (GT-i9250) as the Galaxy Prime or whatever the name. Could anybody give me anymore information on this? If anyone else came across the same rumors as these. The site is Droid Life

Thanks in advance ;)

Advertisement
    :
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Well-Known Member

"Old" rumor....only known facts in that rumor is that there is a i9250 and a i515. The latter is heading to Verizon.
    SPLover likes this.
  3. SPLover

SPLover Member

Okay, thanks! It's kind of hard keeping up with what is what!
  4. Sandroidfan

Sandroidfan Well-Known Member

I suggest you follow the main thread on this forum, which is about rumors, speculations, specifications, etc. We already went through those rumors with ton of discussions.
    SPLover likes this.
  5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Agreed. Feel free to join the party. Don't be shy. There's only a small admission fee due to the local moderator. ;) :p
    SPLover likes this.