Any love for the P1010 Tab???

Last Updated: 2012-01-18 16:31:40
  1. jtskier11

jtskier11 New Member

Hope at some point in time there will be some excitement for the wifi Tab. Anybody have any ideas of good things to come?

Advertisement
  2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

This will soon become the most popular of the first gen Samsung tablets. WiFi only with no contract data plan means more people will be able to afford it. Development will follow I'm sure.
  3. I got a wifi tab and I love it. :)
  4. f117b2

f117b2 Member

I have 2 of them. One is wifi version, and is not tied to any carriers. The other one is from sprint, and is unlocked. They are very good. The only problem is that I can not find 2.3 for the Wifi version. The one from sprint will automatically be upgraded to new OS whenever is available. Right now it is 2.3.4. It just upgraded itself, didn't need connect to Kies. The Sprint one doesn't work with Kies. But the wifi one works with Kies.
  5. granny

granny Member

I haved the wifi model and i love it, my only problem is i can't get the front camera to work with skype any suggestions would be helpful
  6. killuarey

killuarey New Member

I have the wifi version also and I love it :)
  7. jinjamiki

jinjamiki New Member

I have the wifi version, and in general I'm very happy with it. However, I'd like to use it for emails, Skype etc whilst on holiday in Spain (to save hauling a laptop), and I cant depend on hotspots. I've tried to tether the tab to my HTC Wildfire without success.
    Has anyone any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance