Any Luxury brands planing on cases for the X?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Darth_Penguin

Darth_Penguin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I just saw this case (ElementCASE) over at engadget and I have to say, its one of the coolest cases I have ever seen. One thing I will say about the iphone is that it always get the coolest accessories. :eek:

Anyway, I have tried searching and haven't found any high end company that plans on making a case for the the X. Has anyone see any site make mention that they will be working on an X case?

Advertisement
  2. benjiedude

benjiedude Well-Known Member

Are you Sh1tting me? $79 for a phone case? Hell no...just no.

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I'm a low rent fellow myself.

4. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Yeah nice case but not worth $80 bucks IMO

5. Darth_Penguin

Darth_Penguin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know its crazy right? I mean who would buy an $80 case for their $600 phone ?!!!?!?!?! GOD I AM SO SILLY :rolleyes:

Sometimes you people crack me up. I didn't ask whether or not you would spend $80 for a case. I asked whether or not anyone was offering something of quality rather than the horrible silicon case that VZW is going to be selling.

JustinHEMI and sohc sti like this.
  6. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

I actually wonder how much protection that case can provide since it's made out of aluminum. Does it give good shock protection?

I've looked at their other cases and they look a bit unusual and adds quite a bit of bulk.

7. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Yeah but when you post something and people see the price they are going to tell you how they feel. I know personally i would never spend 80 on a case that i may not like but thats just me i dont have all the extra cash to throw around on things like that

8. benjiedude

benjiedude Well-Known Member

Didn't mean to be offensive.;) I myself am deciding to buy the phone full retail now for a likely $600 at BB. I've already spent close to $100 on car dock, HDMI charging station and HDMI cable. I plan on getting a car charger and good case when I can see them in person. By the time I'm done I will have spent over $700 on this phone so it's just my persoanl opinion that $80 is too much but more power to you if you can afford it...as a matter of fact can you lend me some dough? :cool:

9. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

yeah send some cash my way too lol

10. maniacman54

maniacman54 Well-Known Member

it is cool, but seriously? you have to spend an extra $100 (giving shipping and tax possibly) to gain better reception from a phone you already spent $300. That's what I don't like about apple. I wanted an iphone so bad, but the way they're handling isn't cool and they're not doing much to fixing it (i.e. giving people free bumpers)

11. photobuff42

photobuff42 Member

12. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Maybe its a way of improving the antenna reception for the Iphone 4 since it is of aluminum.....hummmm

13. Sheba611

Sheba611 Well-Known Member

Fortte and Piel Frama will be coming out with leather cases. I have never used Piel Frama, but I have used Fortte cases for my Blackberries (they always included the sleep function). Fortte usually offers a variety of case styles which can be customized with color. The cases start at around $30 (for basic black and default clip) and go up from there if you want color, a different clip and personalization.

photobuff42 likes this.
  14. photobuff42

photobuff42 Member

15. Zeekster

Zeekster Member

i bought the "body glove" snap on case, which i think is made of plastic or rubber...it has the removable clip mount, which works great for me because i prefer carrying my droid x in my pocket, not on my belt....i can't stand clips of any kind...but it has a nice clip option.....it adds some bulk, but i honestly don't think it's too bad...and it's a good material...