Any Memory Manager Suggestions?

Last Updated:

1. mslisaj

mslisaj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Hero's internal memory is slowly disappearing. I'm down to 16mb and expect it to go lower until I get the little warning. I have done all the little fixes like emptying out all the browser cache and cookies. Form data and of course all email is read and disposed of and the trash older is emptied too. All Text Messages are read and dumped. But will all this house cleaning and attention to detail my memory is leaking out the hole in the bottom of the Hero it seems. Being the suggestions of you fine folks have not worked I'm thinking a "memory manager" application may be the way to go.

BTW, I called Sprints advanced tech support and the ONLY suggestion was a hard reset of the phone and I explained right off that a hard reset back to factory settings was not an option. Like everyone else too much time getting this set up like I like it..........

So, Memory Manager suggestions and reviews would be appreciated..........

Thanks.....

Lisa

Advertisement
  2. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

There are many internal memory widgets or apps out there. Try them all and see which ones you like. I personally use AppMonster Pro. It is not its primary.

Also did you go through every app to clear the cache (not just the browsers). There is also an app that will do this for you as well.

3. nodrogkam

nodrogkam Well-Known Member

the app cachecleaner helps with the cache. there are other things that are probably eating up your space (emails included)

4. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

Memory is all in the phone, you've just gotta find it and clear it out. Also, I dont think the app you are describing exists.