• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any MMO Or MMORPG games for the droid??

Anyone know of any mmo or mmorpg games for the android? Im not on about games like parallel kingdoms, I mean decent graphic games like pocket legends on the i-phone. A few names I have seen about are

Aw planet
Runes
Project inf
vendetta

Im downloading INF now, just wondered if there are anymore, cant seem to find the top two on the market. Would be nice to play some proper online games on the phone!

edit inf iant that good at all,

I am currently in the designing stage of a 3d MMORPG for the Android OS. It will only be available to users with at least Android 2.0.1 though and development is not planned to commence until mid-December.

That sounds awesome! I'm sick of the silly Mafia games where you wait to gain enough energy to bludgeon a sick walrus...

-Waiting Eagerly

Upvote 0
That sounds awesome! I'm sick of the silly Mafia games where you wait to gain enough energy to bludgeon a sick walrus...

-Waiting Eagerly

Yes, it will be our first game for the Android OS, so it will likely take some time to develop. As of right now, our writer is working hard on the story line and character bios and I am hard at work on getting all of the tools and everything coded so that once December comes around, we can focus mostly on the game itself.

Upvote 0
Anyone know of any mmo or mmorpg games for the android? Im not on about games like parallel kingdoms, I mean decent graphic games like pocket legends on the i-phone. A few names I have seen about are

Aw planet
Runes
Project inf
vendetta

Im downloading INF now, just wondered if there are anymore, cant seem to find the top two on the market. Would be nice to play some proper online games on the phone!

edit inf iant that good at all,

well you can try our tactical MMOG, Arenas trial of valor. it s quite complex compared to other systems but you may like it. be sure to give me feedback if you do, we are always improving.
details on our site : www.emeryongames.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones