• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any NCAAM BB fans here?

I think you might be spot on there. Their record shows their toughness. Hard to predict until we see the seeds and bracket but they will open some eyes.

Im temptin to pick BYU but after Davis's saga. i dont think BYU will make it past first or second round..

damn NC/Clemson just went to overtime.

Look like kentucky is winning so it'll be tough sec championship game against my gators if they take care of business against vandy

man, I hate ****ing Wildcats!

Upvote 0
It rarely buys you anything. In fact.. it often seems the easier quarter goes to the #3 or 4 for some reason. Of course.. that's through my eyes and I rarely pick stellar brackets for my lack of cleverness/luck. I would love to see KU and OSU in the finals.. but hell.. they might neither make it that far. KU has talent talent talent and a bench to die for and yet they play dismal ball often.. and of late. They might not make it into the elite.

Upvote 0
It rarely buys you anything. In fact.. it often seems the easier quarter goes to the #3 or 4 for some reason. Of course.. that's through my eyes and I rarely pick stellar brackets for my lack of cleverness/luck. I would love to see KU and OSU in the finals.. but hell.. they might neither make it that far. KU has talent talent talent and a bench to die for and yet they play dismal ball often.. and of late. They might not make it into the elite.

I think KU have better chance go to Finals than OSU because OSU's in big 10 and rest of big10 teams are terrible but Wisc.

Upvote 0
The big twelve is pretty decent.. especially this year. It's refreshing to see Colorado making it into the tourney. They have been the laugh of the conference for some time. Everyone best take them seiously... they have some talent and are well coached. Texas is a force too. If they could get some offense going they would be unstoppable. They play some fantastic D. I like Texas A&M too. They will make some post season noise. I hope playing against these teams has honed KU into being a predator instead of a participant. I haven't seen them put a sneaker to a throat all season.

Upvote 0
Rock Chalk Jayhawks.. woooooooo. A great win for KU. Always nice to get revenge.. especially when it's a win over Texas. :)

images

Upvote 0
Big Cincinnati fan here and this is their first tournament appearance in 6 years and first as a member of the Big East. Of course they draw a tough assignment in the 1st round against 11th seeded Missouri, who I think should have been a 9 seed.

I watch a ton of college hoops and while I'm no expert, a few seeds were headscratchers. A 2 seed for Florida is too high as is a 5 seed for Kansas State, which lost 3 times to Colorado, who IMO has the biggest beef about getting left out of the field. How VCU got in as an at-large is beyond comprehension. Ohio State, the no.1 overall seed, also ended up the in the tough bracket when looking at the 2,3 and 4 seeds if you ask me.

I'm excited all 4 games will be televised on separate channels for the first time ever and my Bearcats play at 9:50 PM EST on Thursday night so Friday is not going to be a productive work day, at all...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones