Any New apps worth having on hero??

Last Updated:

1. nedar

nedar Member This Topic's Starter

So every now and then I try to google in search of the latest and greates apps for my hero. But when I google for best new apps all the reults show the same old apps everytime.

Are there any sites where I can checkout new apps and their reviews etc so can stay up to date with the latest and greatest apps out there for android?

Advertisement
  2. Warrior 3000

Warrior 3000 Well-Known Member

iv been looking for a site like that for sooo long. i normally just go on these forums and find threads about must have apps or something. i hardly use any apps and i feel so left out. i dont even use a facebook app. i just use the internet for facebook.

3. Sorce

Sorce Member

I read lifehacker every day, every once and a while they'll have a write up on a cool new app, but other than that I haven't found anything.

4. Roman G.

Roman G. No-Posting Probation

Check out tech buzz, its a pretty sweet app! Not sure if it's new or not but just found it! It's a sweet app in and of itself, but it also announces new app sometimes!
    Check it out it's pretty sweet!

5. peck1524

peck1524 Well-Known Member

6. vwvapor

vwvapor Well-Known Member

Androidtapp.com is not bad for finding new apps. There's also the app section of this forum that I've found helpful in discovering new apps.

7. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise Well-Known Member

Check out AppAware. It lets you know about the apps that are being installed uninstalled ect. It does use some ram but doesn't keep the phone awake.

8. Wiskid

Wiskid Well-Known Member

9. mkhopper

mkhopper Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I do every day.
    I also subscribed to the Androlib RSS feed in Google Reader, but if you don't check it every day, it grows to an unreadable amount very quickly.

I say unreadable because when the list grows too big, it's hard to pluck out the gems from the literal stacks and stacks of theme, hangup picture and upskirt "apps". I start to doze off slogging through the list and eventually just mark the whole mess as read.

10. Sorce

Sorce Member

I downloaded an application called AppBrain, it has a web site and an app. It will look at what you already have installed and make recommendations. It uses your google account to log in but don't worry, you aren't giving them your google password. You are logging into google and that logs you into their site. It's a nice app, I've already found a few apps to try out.

11. Anubis

Anubis Active Member

Engadget just released their own android app. It's a nice app. I like the way it looks, it's easy to use and VERY fast.