1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Any new phone rumors for Sprint?

1. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Well-Known Member

Anybody hear and rumblings of any new phones potentially coming to Sprint? Didn't see a thread like this so I figured I would start one..

Advertisement
    :
  2. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

3. Tommydaniel

xraymarc likes this.
  4. Tommydaniel

Read a rumor on XDA about a white Epic Touch coming early Jan. Kind of hoping it's true.
  5. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I'm not going to lie, the Galaxy S II looks good in white.
  6. Citizen Coyote

Citizen Coyote Well-Known Member

CES will be our best bet for new phone announcements and rumors since Sprint has been absolutely mum since the iPhone's release (as opposed to Verizon, which seems to release/announce/leak a new phone every week).
  7. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Yeah I cant wait for CES. I hear Samsung is going to announce something big with Sprint. But how will that play when lte won't be available till middle of 2012?
  8. Tommydaniel

And just like that....

[​IMG]
  9. Assbeard1013

Assbeard1013 Member

White ET4G Jan. 8th at Sprint. Almost makes me wish I waited to get my ET4G.....almost.
  10. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

11. Tommydaniel

12. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the Note ships with the LTE radio
  13. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

Easy for me to say considering I'm in Phoenix and without 4G WiMax, but I'm hoping that all of Sprints future hi-end phones ship with 4G LTE, even if its it not available yet, I'd rather be pre-equipped.
    That being said, What I really am hoping for is: when Sprint does start selling 4G LTE phones later this year, that they are compatible with both of Sprints 4G LTE bands (the 1900mhz LTE that is starting the launch, and the 800mhz LTE they will be adding), that way we're truly prepared for the future.
    badankles, dan330 and KOLIO like this.
  14. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

I don't know if this would be possible,but,it would be nice if SPRINT offered an affordable device a la' AIRAVE that would pick-up LTE & somehow make it usable on WIMAX devices.
    dan330 likes this.
  15. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

the NOTE... is it too big???

I carry my evo in the gym as i pandora.... will this just be too big??

walking around in public (mall.. etc) with that thing up to my face.. will it be odd?
    when I got the evo, i worried about this.. but grew to love its size... but have we stepped over the line???
  16. Tommydaniel

If you like the device, why care what random people will think?
    ScandaLeX and twospirits like this.
  17. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

hell.. i am wondering if "I " think it is too big!!! or will I get used to it too.. like the evo
  18. Tommydaniel

Sorry, but from this question, "walking around in public (mall.. etc) with that thing up to my face.. will it be odd?" you made it seem like you were worrying about public appearance.
  19. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

i think I might look like a dork.. because if I saw someone else with a big black slab on their face.. I might be prone to make fun of them.. so i would be making fun of myself .. :p

and yes.. public image does matter.. in some way or form... for some things.. in some situations..
  20. Tommydaniel

It only matters if you let it matter. There is no reason to care or worry about what some random person who you will probably never see again thinks about you.

But, back on topic! I will be getting the Note as long as it comes out before March, that's when when Bestbuy buyback loses some value haha
  21. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Agreed.However,just GOOGLE IMAGE search 'HANDSET ADAPTER FOR CELLPHONES' & you'd feel a bit better about being seen w/the SAMSUNG NOTE. :p
    twospirits likes this.
  22. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

The Note is very tempting but I'll pass. Looking for what Sprint will bring in the months ahead with the rollout of LTE.
    ab30494 and BenChase7 like this.
  23. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

I'm getting that thing, I don't think the size will be too big to hold to my cheak... I think I'll be fine
  24. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

ORD84 and BenChase7 like this.