Any new phone rumors for Sprint?

Last Updated: 2014-10-19 18:44:48
  1. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

Advertisement
    mak916, dan330 and Tommydaniel like this.
  2. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Well-Known Member

3. BenChase7

Thats a good point! And, it would be cool! Also, i know (according to S4GRU) that there are a lot of Network Vision sites complete in Boston, where this event is... So I'm wondering if there will be LTE live for the event.
  4. Tommydaniel

How did you even come across it? lol I sent an email to the address on page asking if there would be events in other cities haha
  5. Tommydaniel

Also, Jackmorton.com is a brand agency, which is the email they have on the page.
  6. BenChase7

Found it on Google. lol

And, good question!
  7. Tommydaniel

mak916 and BenChase7 like this.
  8. BenChase7

Wow... Sprints is June 12... Tmo's is in July, then?
    So sprint gets it way before t-mo? I thought the t-mo rumors were for this month?
    Tommydaniel likes this.
  9. Tommydaniel

OH snap! I just noticed it said July. Very interesting....
    BenChase7 likes this.
  10. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

11. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

12. BenChase7

With and SD card slot, I really dont need any more then 16GB of storage, but I hear where you're coming from mak916... I guess more is better! :)

However, I am glad to see that the article points out that they all have 2GB of RAM
  13. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

I was happy to see that as well about the 2GB of Ram. I hope this phone comes out before next month. I plan on getting one for my wife for her birthday. She really wanted a Note, but when I showed her this phone has the S Memo app, she was happy with that.
    BenChase7 likes this.
  14. BenChase7

Maybe its just me over-analyzing, but the press release states, "June 4, 2012 - U.S. consumers on five major service providers will now be able to own the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S
  15. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

BenChase7 likes this.
  16. BenChase7

I would think with the Galaxy S3 keeping the same design across all carriers this time around, it will make for a better selection of accessories. I say this because, like the Iphone, now the SGS3 will be one-size-fits-all. Whatta you think?
  17. BenChase7

drexappeal and mak916 like this.
  18. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Wow Sprint is not wasting any time. Good job! I'm still getting the EVO LTE but I'm thrilled Sprint is getting two awesome phones this month alone.
    BenChase7 likes this.
  19. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

it seems to me.. all the neat things that the S3 can do..

like: "direct dial".. bring the phone to your ear while in messaging, will call that person.

can be added to any android phone like the LTevo... by dev/ROMs. or an app in the market
    right?
  20. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

Looks like I'll be getting the 32GB version unless they offer the 64GB later. This looks good.
  21. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

This will make shopping for the phone much easier.
  22. Dkp

Dkp New Member

Regarding the June 12th event.... Why a separate event when everyone already knows the S3 is launching? I wonder if the Big reference might be about the Note....

Probably not in the same month, and however. Ah well.
  23. Tommydaniel

It's more of a customer appreciation event. An event to mingle with customers, Samsung associates, and Sprint associates. Not a full blown unveiling.

I got a reply back from the event coordinator. There will be an event on July 17th here in Houston as well. EEXXCCIITTTING.
  24. Tommydaniel

Agree completely. Can't wait to see all the accessories pouring in! Wish the resonance charger was coming out sooner, rather than later.