Any of you have this kind of extended battery? (Not the one with the hunch back battery cover!)General

1. Heavyweightgd6

Heavyweightgd6 Well-Known Member

Extended Battery LG Esteem, MS910

Just wondering how well it works if any of you have it.. an if you do... ever come across a nice case that would fit it?(wishfull thinking)

Advertisement
  2. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

I think that one is like mine except its 3500 mah it actually feels better to hold than the long and skinny. I also have large hands btw.
  3. 5thMARVEL93

5thMARVEL93 Well-Known Member

I have the 3600 one and it feels great in the hands and work perfect.
  4. Heavyweightgd6

Is that the one with the red white and yellow label wraped on the battery?
  5. ChazzMatt

ChazzMatt Well-Known Member

I have it and I like it.

I do not have a rubber case for it that fits, but I do use a holster on my belt. The phone is big enough that I'm not going to stick it in my pants pocket anyway and I don't carry a purse. :p

When I'm not using it, it's on my belt. In the car I have one of those vent holders and I use bluetooth.
  6. Heavyweightgd6

Would you have a link for that holster?
  7. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Mine is also like that but from batterybay.net and its the 3000 mah

[​IMG]

Code:
    [/COLOR][URL="http://www.batterybay.net/Extended-Battery-for-LG-MS910-p/lg%20-cs-lms910xl.htm"][COLOR=#0066cc]http://www.batterybay.net/Extended-Battery-for-LG-MS910-p/lg%20-cs-lms910xl.htm[/COLOR][/URL]
  8. 5thMARVEL93

5thMARVEL93 Well-Known Member

9. kagekiid

kagekiid Well-Known Member

That's the one I have but I really like it and I see no problem, it is very comfortable in the hands, my question is where are people getting these mAH batteries? And will they fit inside the back port for my 2600 mAH battery?