any one got suggestions

1. erik917

erik917 Well-Known Member

this is just a help if anyone knows something i could do? so i own a htc one from sprint. sprint doesnt have good signal in my area. i want to switch but i dont want to have to buy a new phone? what do you think i should do?

Advertisement
  2. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

Have you ask Sprint for a signal amp ...a bunch of people around here use those and sprint will send them out for free
    scotty85 likes this.
  3. erik917

What's that?
  4. erik917

Yeah I called nod they told me I had to purchase it for 160 dollars
  5. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

You have to be aggressive with them and threaten to cancel your service if they don't do something about it
    erik917 and scotty85 like this.
  6. erik917

That's what I did. They told me that they were working on improving the signal but I told them I was gonna cancel . I even canceled but they didn't offer me the signal amp for free
  7. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

That's BS .. I have 3 friends at work that all got them Free. And another guy got out of his contract completely because of no service and roaming (he's on Verizon now). Keep trying till you get answers
  8. erik917

It really is bs . They told me that I could buy the signal amp from them and I won't have to pay for it monthly though . I might just do that
  9. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

OK the link above from amazon is cheaper than through sprint ...I'd get a used one if it were me. Best of luck to you.
    erik917 likes this.