Any one manage to get the nexus 4?General

Last Updated: 2012-11-21 03:11:15
  1. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

SO did any one get one before they sold out? I was trying but it would not let me order one :mad:...oh well guess i just have to wait, any one who got tell us what you think

Advertisement
  2. goshjosh

goshjosh Well-Known Member Contributor

Nope. ): I had them ready to check out and then I got an error. Made me want to throw my computer out the window.
  3. Rcarnes91

Yeah I was having the same problem, to many people trying to buy at one time
  4. shiv81

shiv81 Well-Known Member

5. Rcarnes91

No luck here with that yet
  6. sexymandroid

sexymandroid Guest

Yes I actually did manage to get one even though it was incredibly frustrating!
  7. Banished Angel

Banished Angel Well-Known Member

I got a 16GB Nexus 4 and a bumper ordered :)

Already have a Micro SIM card ready, just waiting for the phone to be delivered.
  8. Rcarnes91

You guys will have to let us know what you think of them when they come in
  9. Banished Angel

This is the most in depth review available and I think it covers pretty much everything. Keep in mind this was on pre-release beta software when it was reviewed, so any software/battery stats can only get better at this point.

Google Nexus 4 review | Phone Reviews | TechRadar

There are plenty of reviews out there right now. First hand accounts should be coming in the next few days.
  10. Rcarnes91

Yeah I can read reviews until i am blue in the face, but first hand accounts from average joe's are where it's at.
  11. terrestrialfx

terrestrialfx Active Member

I did, a 16 GB one, I got lucky and had no errors! :D
  12. Banished Angel

I didn't have any problems ordering mine, but I just got an email telling me the phone is on backorder and I can expect it in 3 weeks. Who needs a phone anyway? -.-
  13. rcsrich

rcsrich Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw somewhere online (android Central?) that Google was starting to send out massive amounts of backorder notifications. Like ol' Tom Petty says, "the waiting is the hardest part". ;)
  14. nwaves

nwaves Well-Known Member

I managed to order a 16GB N4 and even got a tracking # today. Origin scan at noon today in Louisville, KY, scheduled to arrive on Monday, although I'm hoping I might be able get it from the local UPS station on Saturday.
  15. Rcarnes91

Shoot us a review when you get Man i want one so bad it's not funny
  16. Mancow60

Mancow60 Well-Known Member

Which Carrier are you guys planning on going with when you get the Nexus 4?
  17. Rcarnes91

I am getting TMobile 30 a month plan then I am getting simple talk for the old lady
    Mancow60 likes this.
  18. Mancow60

Mancow60 Well-Known Member

Simple Talk? Never heard of them. How are their plans?
  19. Banished Angel

20. Rcarnes91

They are walmart's cell phone plans 45 a month unlimited talk and text and at least 2 gigs service on either t-mobile or at&t network
  21. Rcarnes91

22. Banished Angel

It's called Straight Talk.
  23. Rcarnes91

24. Gareatron

Gareatron Well-Known Member

I got my order and barely got my tracking number yesterday. It doesn't show the delivery date yet just says shipping label was made. Hopefully I get it Monday.
  25. Gareatron

Gareatron Well-Known Member

Finally got my my nexus4. This phone is just amazing its fast screen is really good and responsive. Huge upgrade from the triumpth.