Any places beside ebay to get the 2x battery with the travel charger?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. drewsg

drewsg Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

any place? :)

Advertisement
  2. boomerbubba

boomerbubba Well-Known Member

Hong Kong

qbking77 likes this.
  3. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

considering they're all from Asia, you're pretty much going through ebay. Some aversion to it?

Though, I'll sell you mine. Got them just over two weeks ago, and since then I got a new Samsung battery when I switched out my broken screened Epic for a new one. I don't mind waiting on another charger. I use ebay quite a bit. I'd have to find the batteries. They got stuffed in pockets and such, and I haven't used them in over a week.

4. toyman317

toyman317 Well-Known Member

What is wrong with ebay? The ones I got with some other accessories for $21.00 were OEM Samsung...same that came with the phone.

5. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

actually, slightly different, though probably the same inside. The US ones have a G9 designation. The ones on ebay are for the rest of the world with the G7 designation. They should be the same battery though, and it's amazing how our G9 can't be had cheap like the G7. They get froyo first, cheaper batteries....what's next?

6. jmichaelsk

jmichaelsk Active Member

If your worried about getting took to the cleaners, I just bought two kits from this guy.
    eBay My World - city_out
    they were good and helpful. I did have problems with some of the stuff though look at my other posts today and there is a list of what I got and how it worked. If I remember right everything got here within 2 weeks, which is pretty good from hong kong.