1. HUGE Androidforums.com UPDATE! Learn what's new (and download the new app!)
    Dismiss Notice

Any poké clones that DON'T need internet?Tips

Last Updated:

1. CrimsonToker

CrimsonToker Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I live in an area that has little connection. Ive been playing Haypi monster, which is a cool game, but it only works when im at my friends place on Wi-Fi. I guess i could just do an emulator... Also, since I'm on the topic, heard rumors about an official Pokemon entry to the series, does anyone know if this is actually going to happen?

Advertisement
  2. Jhayzone

Jhayzone Well-Known Member

Evocreo can be played offline and its definitely way better than other pokemon clones out there. Heck I dare say that its almost on par with poke if not better since it has a moving story line.

If you like a mix of rpg on the game then you can also try Band of Monster by Kemco. Its really good if you like RPG.

EDIT:

I think you're talking about Pokemon Go.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  3. CrimsonToker

I heard that the next installment in the main series was going to be on mine, so it would be like playing black/white. Not a spin off or puzzle game. I could have it wrong though. I will check out evocreo, thank you :)

4. Jhayzone

As far as I'm concerned, Pokemon Go is a massive online kinda like real-time virtual reality game. My friends are really looking forward to it but I'm not too thrilled since I cannot really be bother but those kind of games.

psionandy and CrimsonToker like this.
  5. CrimsonToker

That sounds awesome. EvoCreo is a lot of fun, thanks for the heads up

6. Jhayzone

Nice to hear that you liked it. You can also try Bulu Monster just to check if its playable offline again(an update made it online only but a lot of people complained and I don't know if the author revert it back but trying it out won't hurt)