• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Possible US Tablets for Phones?

mcbtrain929

Android Expert
Nov 5, 2009
I was just wondering what are the current options (and future, soon to be released options) as far as Tablets (with Android) coming out in the US. I wouldn't mind having a 5'' tablet, but also being able to use it as a phone as well. I saw a video review on one that was 5'', but I think it was a foreign release. This would be the only thing that would make me not buy the Incredible or Supersonic. Any info or help is greatly appreciated.

I was just wondering what are the current options (and future, soon to be released options) as far as Tablets (with Android) coming out in the US. I wouldn't mind having a 5'' tablet, but also being able to use it as a phone as well. I saw a video review on one that was 5'', but I think it was a foreign release. This would be the only thing that would make me not buy the Incredible or Supersonic. Any info or help is greatly appreciated.

The Dell Mini 5
Dell Mini 5: we have it (update: new pics and video!) -- Engadget

That's the only one I know that can be used as a phone too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones