Any possible way to change or delete gmail accounts for the market?

Last Updated:

1. ewatson660

ewatson660 New Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys. i just got my droid back from being flashed to cricket and i gave the man who did it the wrong password for my gmail account. so he made me a new one. it wont let me delete it says because it has something to do with apps. im trying to setup my other account so i can get all my paid apps back. i dont mind having the new account but would like my other one for the apps. it wants me to do a reset to erase all user data but ill loose flash files if i do. any ideas? Thank you!

Advertisement
  2. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member

what do you mean by lose flash files? do you mean losing adobe flash support? even if you reset, you can easily install adobe flash as well as other things back. im not quite sure how to solve this without resetting your phone. you could reactivate your phone but idk how to do that maybe someone else on here could tell ya how

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. XtremeAaron

XtremeAaron Well-Known Member

He's talking about the files that allow him to run on cricket. I have no idea how you could go about this though.

4. ewatson660

ewatson660 New Member This Topic's Starter

there part of the flash to run my phone with cricket service. some are on the phone some on the sd card. its working flawlessly so im trying really hard not to kill it lol. its really nice to have a droid on cricket. 40 bucks everything is unlimited granted i wont have as reliable service and as fast of speeds but im super happy! i still miss verizon though sometimes. like now lol

5. kratos

kratos Back on my throne!!! VIP Member

I know that you can add multiple gmail accounts to your phone. Have you tried simply adding the correct gmail account and then going from there? Also, what if you were to delete all your currently installed apps, add the correct gmail account, and then delete the incorrect gmail account?

Kratos