any problems w/ mobile defense stopping the phone from sleeping ?Support

Last Updated:

1. tbta02

tbta02 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is this an app that will stop phone from sleeping ?

Advertisement
  2. alison03

alison03 Well-Known Member

I can't speak for others but we have 2 Incredibles and Mobile Defense isn't stopping our phones from sleeping. Doesn't seem to be using much power at all, actually.

My only problem is that when it send a text to my phone trying to connect, my messages freeze up and I have to power on/off my phone to get it to work. They are troubleshooting it now so we'll see what they come up with. Oddly enough, on the other Incredible it works fine!

3. kayst

kayst Well-Known Member

Can you use your Google Voice number for the text msgs sent to/from the phone? Will it still be able to find the phone based on the gps location if you register it with a GV number?

4. vgp

vgp Well-Known Member

I have no problem with my phone sleeping and honestly i have not seen any battery issues with it. i cant even tell its on and running until i run a test......gotta love it!

5. esmail

esmail Well-Known Member

Same here, if I go to the Message widget it shows "loading" forever. I can use the home key to get back to the system and use it, but I go back to the widget it's still stuck on "loading" .. it never succeeds connecting. I have to reboot the phone to get past that "loading" thing.

Hopefully there will be an update for this.