• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any QWERTY slide-outs coming out on AT&T?

hydralisk

Sep 23, 2010
Philleh
Hi,

So, my fiance's 3 year old phone just died and she went into an AT&T store looking for a new one. She decided she's FINALLY try out a smartphone, but she wanted one that had a slide-out keyboard like her previous.

The best one she could find was (sadly) a Pantech Crossover. Neither of us are particularly thrilled about it. She refuses to switch to any other carrier (which makes me sad, because Sprint has a LOT of great phones)... so we're stuck with AT&T. My question for you all is... are there any new ones coming out soon that could replace the Pantech? I ask because she has 30 days to take it back and switch to something else.

You are so completely mistaken.

Samsung Captivate Glide specs

The specs indicate a 4" Super AMOLED display with 480x800, dual core and Gingerbread OS.

In fact, it seems to be what might be an Epic upgraded to a dual core (Tegra2) and Android 2.3.
Holy shit. That is not the phone I saw when I googled it. Wow @_@

That would be perfect if it is released in a timely fashion. Looks better than my Epic... I'd be a little jealous.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones