1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Any resident evil type games? Plus snesoid question.

Last Updated:

1. He-Matt

He-Matt New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,

I'm very new to the android phone's (Just got my HTC hero three days ago.) and I was wondering, are there any good resident evil games for the htc Hero? I've seen some awesome one's on iphone and I used to have some fun Resi games on my old E71.

While i'm on the subject of gaming I have also downloaded the snesoid light and find the music and gaming a little sluggish. Is this just how it is or is there anything I can do to sort that? Would the full paid version work any better?

Advertisement
  2. broads desire

broads desire Well-Known Member

resident evil... the playstation game ftw... psx4droid ;)

the lite and the paid versions are essentially the same.. jus able to save game states..
    so no the paid version wont make a diff....

depends on what phone ur using for the quality tbh

all work perfectly on my htc desire..

3. He-Matt

He-Matt New Member This Topic's Starter

Hmm...Wel maybe the problem is with the htc hero. It's a shame because apart from the lag and music slowing down it works fine.

The one Resi game I wish would get released is Resident evil degeneration which came out for the iphone and Ngage, That looks cool.

4. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member

Return the hero. It's obsolete.

5. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

To all those people who said "oh but I love Sense...snapdragon is enough for me...who cares about games?...I can get by without a physical keyboard..."
    I told you so! Now you miss all the goods :)

6. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

This. Return with great haste and demand a better handset, if they were trying to sell you a Hero then they were looking to rip you off.

As others said, you can just use the PSX emulator to run Resident Evil, but with the Hero's weaksauce hardware, I doubt it will be playable. Return return return. Don't settle for something that was outdated a year ago.