1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Any ringtonne wont playSupport

1. lino s

lino s New Member

My m860 dont want play any of my defalut or downloaded ringtones it jus vibration for incomning call wut can i do...thnk you:confused:

Advertisement
  2. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Welcome lino s:) to AF:thumbup:
    Does your speaker work when playing any sound :confused:
    Make sure of coarse(as I'm sure you have )that the volume control is all the way up in settings-phone ringtone also.
  3. lino s

lino s New Member

MY volume is all the way up my speaker think is stuck Cu's when I'm talking n try put it on speaker I don't hear anything my phone just goes silent!!
  4. gbiggie

:( it sounds as if your speaker has failed. Had that happen with an Esteem 2 weeks after I purchased the phone. Not sure if they will(even without insurance) but take it to a Metro corporate store to see if they might warranty claim it. Worth a try:)
  5. lino s

lino s New Member

When I end a call some times I could hear a bit of my ringtone or incalling to
  6. gbiggie

Is the phone rooted:confused:
    If so a suggestion would be to return it to stock to insure it is indeed a speaker failure as opposed to a hardware issue.
  7. daywalker40

daywalker40 New Member

you can check your profiles under Menu then Setings then profiles...make sure you go through them and adjust the ringtones...