• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Rogers customers get the security update yet?

Thanks for sharing that info(every time someone doesn't have to call rogers support, an angel gets their wings ;) ) - that's sorta fail, huh? I'm not totally shocked they haven't got any sort of hot update system in place yet, but still...

*Still* waiting for paid apps on the marketplace too...*sigh*

DT

Upvote 0
It personally doesn't make sense to me, I figure that when/if they do perform updates that it would be Over The Air..

Updates and paid apps.. I'm disappointed at Roger's somewhat-quick launch, and poor support of the product. Tech support reps are blackberry support reps that (i feel) don't know the product like us hobbist. As soon as they hear that you installed 3rd party apps, they only suggest a hard reset. While I can understand not supporting 3rd party apps, you can still troubleshoot the service itself...

I digress.. :) OTA I suspect, I just wonder if and how they will announce updates?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones