Any ROMS you guys would like ported??

1. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

So I recently posted a guide on how to port a ROM and I would like to know if any of you guys would like a ROM ported to the Optimus M from either the Optimus V/S/T or LG Vortex, and maybe the Optimus One (hasn't been tested) as well.
    Please post the link of the ROM you would like ported and I'll port and upload to mediafire as soon as I can.
    Oh and Thanks to Primed for helping me find the CDMA radio files

ROMS already ported: (This will be updated as more are ported)
    http://androidforums.com/optimus-m-all-things-root/515307-rom-miui-miui-cm7-based-port.html
    (Few issues are known such as MMS for some, data works for some, ringtones don't work 0.o, may be more unknown issues, some happen to some people, some don't)
    http://androidforums.com/optimus-m-...-rom-themed-ics-2-3-7-gingerbread-ported.html
    (MMS works for some, other issues are yet to be found if there are any others)

Advertisement
    alfick3 likes this.
  2. Zokula

Zokula Active Member

Just waiting for a useable CM9/ICS rom.
  3. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

lol me and Primed are also trying to work on the boot.img to try to fix the touchscreen
  4. mill3rkydd

mill3rkydd Well-Known Member

5. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

6. EManU3LXX

EManU3LXX Well-Known Member

Idk if this has been tried or not but what about Harmoniy 2 ( I think that's what it's called.. It's an Optimus V Cm7 Port and works like a beast!... Maybe you could make some of your own themes bruhh
  7. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

I don't have time to make themes....if someone else want to, they can.... I'll look into it.
    B198301 likes this.
  8. DemizE

DemizE Well-Known Member

I got time to make themes. Working on my own right now as we speak. Give me all the necessary files and I will theme anything :)
  9. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Oh I also meant to say I don't know how, but if I had time I would take the time to learn.
  10. EManU3LXX

EManU3LXX Well-Known Member

Well, I've also seen some people askign for honeycomb.. I don't have an optimus M, so I don;t really check these forums to see if there is already one created
  11. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Honey comb is not for phones....
  12. king007khan

king007khan New Member

Can you post a guide that will help us port any android device rom to any other android phone?
  13. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

It doesn't work like that with the way I do it, but I do have a guide to do it. The phones have to be similar, both have to be CDMA and made by the same company, screen sizes have to be similar and the phone has to have a history of gingerbread/CM7 working on both phones....my guide may or may not work with froyo and it wont work with ICS