Any Slackers out there?

Last Updated:

1. DILands

DILands Well-Known Member Contributor This Topic's Starter

I'm using a BB Curve - favorite app is Slacker. Heard that there's a bug in the Android version. Is anyone using it? If so, how is it?

Advertisement
  2. Aldo Junior Ao2

Aldo Junior Ao2 Well-Known Member

What bug are you talking about? I'm a slackerholic. I use it to go to work all the time and have no problems at all except them commercials, but that's my fault cus i'm cheap. Works great but then again it depends where you live and how is your sprint coverage.

3. DILands

Dear el Cheapo,

I'm in the same boat as you - but that may change - it seems like they recently intentionally increased the frequency of commercials.

I read somewhere about a "bass bug" with Android - I had though that Slacker had even admittedit, and it had something to to with the codec??

4. Aldo Junior Ao2

Aldo Junior Ao2 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah that's true but that's once in awhile depending on the songs. The people who use it here will tell you the same. Let's say for every 20 songs you will find 1 song with horrible bass, but then again that's why they have the skip button hmm hmm. You can go two hours of listening without getting a song with bad bass. The only glitch i have is that " YOUR LISTENING TO SLACKER RADIO" NOOO!!!!!!!!!

El Cheapo

5. DILands

WOW - thanks!! I had heard about "You're listening to Slacker Radio" Bug, ERRR, I mean, the bass bug - never saw details. Just ass-u-me-d that it was all songs.

6. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

Love me some Slacker.. Haven't had any issues yet.