• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any themesfor HTC Sense that are similar to GO Launcher EX?

NYvalleygirl

Mar 25, 2011
I LOVE GO Launcher. It's everything I want and I love it so much more than HTC Sense (which is sometimes slow to load and is just not as cool or customizable as GO Launcher. But it's really starting to bother me that I have to constantly keep choosing GO Launcher as the default. I have tried all the Home Switcher apps with no results.

So is there a theme or skin that I can use with HTC Sense that allows you to change the toolbar at the bottom of the screen? That's my fav feature of GO Launcher. My phone is not rooted and I'm not sure I want it to be.

You should only have to choose go launcher as default once?

But the stock (non rooted, whatever att gives you) version of HTC sense doesn't have that feature. You would need Sense 3.6 or 4.0 (both are designed for ICS).

So you can't have the 5 app dock bar. Again, go launcher should only have asked once. Are you sure you set go launcher as default?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones