• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any thoughts about this battery solar pack?

polly_31

Lurker
May 28, 2010
Hi all,

I have the Desire now for 4 days and like to make of the phone. The down side is clearly the battery life of max. 2/3 of the day and now phone after 6pm.

I found this page h**p://www.fommy.co.uk/view-full-page.asp?divid=T-Mobile&model=T-Mobile+HTC+Desire&skuno=83981 and wonder if anybody bought this pack and can post some reviews about it?

The phone is good, but switching off WLAN, Push emails, 3G and auto sync., ... will mean that I can switch off the phone straight away and leave it at home :mad:

PS: I still dont understand how the phone with a battery better than the 3GS can last less than the Desire?!

I can keep the phone for another 10 days before my o2 cooling off period runs out

Cheers,
Chris

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones