Any Verizon Employee's here ??

1. d2007k

d2007k Active Member

hey I have a long shot to ask from an employee .. but if you could help that would be awesome !!

please PM me so I dont blast what I need out here ..

also do employee's get special knowledge of upcoming releases etc .. ??

Advertisement
    :
  2. xTye

xTye Well-Known Member

3. d2007k

d2007k Active Member

611 .. awesome post
    emmzone22 likes this.
  4. xTye

xTye Well-Known Member

I'll never get people. I'm helping and they dislike it.

You do realize that 611 will CONNECT YOU with an employee...it's much faster than asking on an Android forum...
  5. NYankee

NYankee Well-Known Member

No VZW employee is going to come on here and admit that they are employee of VZW. Plus they aren't going to leak rumors or future potential news which could jeopardize VZW and put them at a competitive disadvantage.
  6. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

From EVERY rumor thread I've read on the forums, the members here are way more informed than any Verizon personnel.
  7. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

From my past experiences with Verizon reps is they're kept in the dark as much as anyone else until day of launch. Plus I think they would probably lose their job if they did know anything and leaked it.
    AntimonyER likes this.
  8. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

From a famous thread here awaiting a certain product launch, it became clear that even corporate level managers don't know the whole story when it comes to product launches. Front line call center CSRs, store employees, and even store managers, know basically no more than the forums do, and frequently less.
    jhawkkw and Bob Cat like this.
  9. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 Well-Known Member

I agree. They wouldn't admit in mid-June last year that unlimited data wouldn't be grandfathered. They say "We have to wait to be told what's going on". I do remember I think a couple years ago, someone came on these forums and said "I'm a Verizon employee and know the phones pretty well". Sure they could have been lying, but it COULD happen.....
  10. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

None? There are a couple of members in the Sprint forum that openly admit being employees of Sprint.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  11. xTye

xTye Well-Known Member

You can tell people you work for them, but not inside information.
  12. NYankee

NYankee Well-Known Member

That's sprint, not VZW. VZW doesn't want employees leaking out information or even wrong information.

VZW has their employees sign and agree to confidentiality agreements with the company. No rep with VZW is going to announce upcoming info like phones, plans or policy changes. Like I said before, VZW doesn't want to put themselves in a competitive disadvantage. And Corporate VZW is very tight lipped. Lower end employees including store reps, customer service reps, store managers, customer service supervisors etc are always the last ones to find out about any info or changes.

Look at it this way. VZW doesn't want someone customer service rep or store rep leaking out to the Public 2 months ahead of time that the Iphone is coming out on 1/20/13 and have ATT or Sprint rush out production and orders to get the Iphone out on 1/10/13 and beat VZW by 10 days.