Any Vibe owners looking at the Nexus S? / How much could we get for this on ebay?

Last Updated:

1. RichieHD

RichieHD Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I love my Vibe, but if the S has a 4" inch screen and not a 4.3" or a 4.5" as I've read around, I think I might bite. Anyone else?

Where do you think we would be able to profit from more, ebay or Craigslist for selling a phone?

Advertisement
  2. Alien1099

Alien1099 Member

Well, I bought my barely used Vibrant 2 days ago for $260 (off Craig's List). It wasn't stolen. We met at the T-Mobile store he bought it at and even talked to the guy that sold him the phone. At the same time I saw one on my Ebay Watch List sell for $330 (glad I didn't go for that one!). I'm guessing here, but I kinda doubt there will be enough of a difference to warrant a switch so soon.

3. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Something between $200 to $2600 sounds reasonable to me by the time the Nexus S come out. This isn't an iPhone. Prices are going to drop quite a bit.

4. LoweredStandards

LoweredStandards Well-Known Member

I am more intrigued by the Galaxy S II, if it ever comes out.

Only time will tell. Gonna hold on to my Vibrant for a while though.

As for selling the phone, I would stay away from craigslist as it allows people to lowball you all they want, and you may be tempted to bite on their offer. Ebay allows you to set a "buy it now" price as well as a reserve, if you want. The bidding aspect of it is nice as well, competition among prospective buyers will only benefit you.

However, craigslist IS free. It's up to you, you will probably sell it faster on craigslist, just don't do any online transactions, stick with local deals. Craigslist is a haven for scammers and people trying to get something for nothing.

5. Mofizz

Mofizz Member

Trust me , the vibrant wont be out dated for quite a time, atleast for.1 more year, especially in the graphics d

6. VegasTouch

VegasTouch Well-Known Member

On eBay the Vibrant is going anywhere from $325 to 400. Most end up in the mid 300's.

7. kbohip

kbohip Well-Known Member

Hmm, considering I bought mine new from Costco for $250, this is starting to sound tempting to me.