any videos of the notification LED working? are there two?General

Last Updated:

1. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

i like how the EVO 4G has two LEDs for notifications (although you'll need wimax notifier to access the second one). just wondering if there are any videos of the EVO 3D with its notifications LED(s) blinking?

Advertisement
  2. llescaflownell

llescaflownell Well-Known Member

I saw a youtube video of the Evo 3d with it's LED notification light. It was a demo shown off at CTIA. It looked there there was only one light, not too sure though because of the quality of the video and they didn't get a close up of the phone.
  3. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

I'd love for there to be more colors. A simple blinking light just doesn't cut it IMO. Blackberry has had it right for some many years in this department. You can set a multitude of colors for each message. I would love a dedicated color for missed calls, voice mail, SMS/MMS, email, and talk (google talk client). I am sure there are more color notifications that people would like to see.
  4. alcohol

alcohol Well-Known Member

Yeah multi color LED would be very useful. I usually keep the emails on silents because i don't need to read them right away. It would be nice if i knew what the blinking was.
  5. viber

viber Well-Known Member

Take a look at CNET's vid on Evo3D. You'll see LED's working.
  6. pcsperson

pcsperson Well-Known Member

Link
    CTIA 2011 - CNET

Cnet would not let me directly link it.
  7. jdsingle

jdsingle Well-Known Member

That'd be awesome. Makes it a lot easier for me to discern if it is something important I need to attend to quicker. I'm coming from the DInc where we had one flashing yellow and that was it. Pretty much anything is better than that.
  8. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

9. falconey

falconey Well-Known Member

Bringing this back from the dead. So is the small glass circle at the top left of the phone a led? It would be great if we could access this light. I want my charging light in a different spot than my notification lights.
  10. NeoteriX

NeoteriX Well-Known Member

Glass circle is proximity sensor, not an LED. There's only one that anyone knows of on the device.
    falconey likes this.
  11. falconey

falconey Well-Known Member

Damn it and thx