1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Any way i can stream to my tv using the indulge?Support

1. Eddy120876

Eddy120876 Well-Known Member

Hey guys I just got a brand new HDTV(is panasonic GT30 it does has DLNA ) and i would like to know if theres anyway i can stream an anime app using my indulge to my new tv without the wires. If theres no streaming on the phone then what cable would i need to connect it to my HDTV

Advertisement
    :
  2. baysiderider

baysiderider Well-Known Member

Yes you can stream

I stream all the time to my ps3 via dlna

go to the android market and search Imediashare this is a app that will allow you to stream to any dlna accessible device (blu ray, ps3, internet ready tv, x box 360, wii and so on)

They will work the only thing you need is to have a wireless router connection in your house and the tv hardwired into your router for best performance but not absoultly necessary but the wireless router is absolutely necessary.

Better yet heresthe link
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bianor.ams&feature=search_result

Good luck
    BlueMuscles and Eddy120876 like this.
  3. Eddy120876

Baysideride

Thank you bro I will try it out tonight and let you know how it work, but thank you i never knew about that app :D. Yes my router is wireless
  4. baysiderider

LOL well in all honesty you have a app in the phone already its called allshare that is the same as imediashare i just prefer the imediashare app
    Eddy120876 likes this.
  5. Eddy120876

yeah but allshare had some issues since it couldn't detect the tv or my xbox.
  6. polywood223

polywood223 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I don't know how to start a new thread butt yall been having problems with the new market
    I use my phone for everything I don't have a pc
  7. AndroidxGuy

AndroidxGuy Well-Known Member

The allshare app is built to work with other samsung devices and it doesn't appear to work with any of the non samsung devices I own. The imediashare app detects all my devices and the stock app detects none.
    Eddy120876 likes this.
  8. AndroidxGuy

Try restarting phone, clearing cache, turn off background data for a few minutes, clearing lvl 2 memory on stock task manager. If that don't work try a battery pull since that seems to fix all kinds of things on these smartphones.
  9. polywood223

Nope been trying that all morning. I'm out of luck on this one market says error connection has timed out and Youtube says error connection
  10. polywood223

Web browser works butt Youtube through browser doesn't
  11. mk_ultra19

mk_ultra19 Well-Known Member

I have the allshare app set up through my xbox 360 and it works just fine. There are more apps out there as mentioned that do the same thing.
  12. Eddy120876

I tried and my videos and photos do come up but i don't see any options on how to incorporate an anime app (crunchyroll)
  13. baysiderider

i dont know if this will help your situation but when i started using imediashare my ps3 would not pick up video files and i had to format all my videos to mp4 in order to see them on my ps3

also ps3 just downloaded this piece of c**p program called cinavia which is a piracy software to stop your ps3 and blue ray player from playing anything that is not the original disc or video

so now all my movies on my phone will not stream to my ps3 and im trying to find a work around to this or at least a cheap media streaming receiver

Also its been rumored that the samsung indulge supports micro usb to hdmi for video / audio out
    Eddy120876 likes this.
  14. damulta

damulta Member

u can also buy a usb hdmi cable*p for the 910....cricket r915 on the other hand can not do this according to samsung.
  15. Eddy120876

now that sounds great but what kind of HDMI would i need? . HDMI Mini to regular HDMI. or what?
  16. AndroidxGuy

Seems you need micro usb to hdmi cable since it connects to the phones usb port
    Eddy120876 likes this.
  17. Eddy120876

Thank you AG :D
  18. TRS-80

TRS-80 Well-Known Member

I have heard a lot of talk about this, but never heard anyone confirm that it actually works. Eddy (or anyone else who is going to get the cable and try it) please remember to report back! ;)
  19. AndroidxGuy

Yes please report if you try this!
  20. Eddy120876

TRS & Androidguy once i get the cable i will report back with my findings.
    AndroidxGuy likes this.
  21. rlugo29

rlugo29 Well-Known Member

So iMediaShare will allow me to play movies that I have downloaded in my phone or do I need to be watching them online?
  22. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

on your phone.
  23. rlugo29

rlugo29 Well-Known Member

24. xspxbudweiser

xspxbudweiser Active Member

so does that hdmi cable work?
  25. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

I have no idea. It's surprisingly hard to find a micro usb to hdmi cable.
    The one I ordered did not fit. Turns out they made a typo, and the cable I received was a micro hdmi (type d) to hdmi (type a). So, needless to say, it did not fit.
    As far as microUSB cables are concerned, the only ones I have found are mhl adapter ones, made for the sgs2. I have no idea how they'd work for a regular phone.
    Eddy120876 likes this.