1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Any way to display calendar agenda on lock screen?

Last Updated:

1. Mikooster

Mikooster Active Member This Topic's Starter

So the topic pretty much says it all. I was wondering if there is an app that does this as I haven't been able to find one.

I don't like Flyscreen because it is slow and bloated IMO and it doesn't even have a calendar agenda view, only a monthly calendar view from what I can tell.

I'd just like a simple calendar view (Like the Pure Calendar Agenda widget, but on the lock screen) without other battery draining features.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Hilly

Hilly Active Member

Can anyone add anything to this? I've been looking for the same thing.

3. chqshaitan

chqshaitan Member

Yea, check out a program called executive assistant, that will do the trick along with many other features, i use it all the time :)

(G) likes this.
  4. (G)

(G) Well-Known Member

Executive Assistant kicks butt. EXACTLY what I was looking for, although setting it up isn't exactly intuitive. I like it so much I may buy the ad-free version.

Combine Exec. Assistant with a program called "Owner," and it's a great combination.

"Owner" lets you put a full message of your choice on the lock screen (EA lets you put just a "if found call" phone number). So I have "For emergency call (NAME AND NUMBER)... If found call (NAME AND NUMBER)... or email (EMAIL ADDRESS).

That shows up ABOVE Exec. Assistant's calendar display, so it's the best of both worlds on the lock screen.

Exec Assistant also lets you use the "back" key as a screen unlocker.

GREAT FIND!