Any way to find Sprint future coverage plans for an area?

Last Updated:

1. doublebullout

doublebullout Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

In Louisiana, Sprint offers only 1x speed nearly everywhere except New Orleans. Sprint has been promising EVDO in north Louisiana for years, and we're still stuck at 1x. Now wimax is being rolled out. Are there any links or resources to see what Sprint's future plans are for a specific area's coverage? The local store reps only say "we hope Sprint upgrades us soon, too." I really want to stay with Sprint, but being stuck with 1x is really, really getting old.

Advertisement
  2. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

go with a carrier with better coverage... yea sprint's cheap but for what your paying, your getting nothing in return, you'd be better off paying more at a carrier that will give you 3g... as for future map coverage, i doubt even they know... i have been trying to find for a while but still no luck

3. TreyBano

TreyBano Member

Damn.. thats funny you said that because i go to college at LSU and i hear you!!! I moved to Baton Rouge for college.. from Austin TX where i got EVDo everywhere...This sucks they need to get it down in here in Louisiana!! Tired of 1x speeds..but on the bright side i live on campus with wifi EVERYWHERE.

4. Covert_Death

same, OU has wifi towers everywhere, it is a very nice feature, i got's highspeed wherever i go! universities ftw

5. trife

trife Well-Known Member

6. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

This would be the first time Verizon's been on-time with ANYTHING. We'll see! This should light a fire under Clearwires arse. Better for me!

7. Covert_Death

yea i know right, it took sprint this long to get where they are at... what is verion thinking? it already Q2 time and i havn't even heard of ONE market they publicly have it out for... how are they gonna get 80?!?!!

8. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member