Any way to get headphones to play over bluetooth?Support

Last Updated:

1. southpaw

southpaw Member This Topic's Starter

I tried hooking up a cassette adapter to the headphones jack so I could play music through the car speakers, while still having bluetooth on in case a call came in. But the audio still plays through the bluetooth. Is there anyway to was make the audio go through the headphone jack?

Advertisement
  2. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Disconnect the Bluetooth? Over in the Eris forums most folks were reporting that calls could be heard through the car speakers and the Mic was sensitive enough that they could justtalk regularly when they had the plugged in via the headphone jack

3. Zappcatt

Zappcatt Well-Known Member

I was also hoping for this. My car has an Aux in, and I was hoping that I could connect my Droid phone through the headphone jack to play music as an MP3 player.

I was hoping that when a call came in, it would automatically stop playing the music and answer the call, switching to BT(which is tethered to my cars sound system).

Car radios have been able to swap between music and answering calls for years..is it really that hard to do/unusual for people to want to do this?

Ps. My current crappy phone can not do this either(Samsung Eternity). I have to disable BT to use the headphone jack.

4. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't use bluetooth , never really cared for it. I have my Phone hooked up thru the headphone port and when a call comes in the music goes away and the call plays over the speakers and I can just talk and the phone picks me up very clearly