Any way to get Let's Golf back?Support

Last Updated:

1. coltsfanca

coltsfanca New Member

I had the Let's Golf game on my Bionic like a lot of people, but accidentally uninstalled it thinking it was bloatware. I'm willing to buy the actual game, but Gameloft's website says that all of their games (LG1, LG2HD, and LG3) are ALL unavailable for the Droid Bionic, even though the game's demo was on my phone before. And and all help is appreciated...thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Thom

Thom Guides Guide

Android Market ... https://market.android.com/details?...5nYW1lbG9mdC5hbmRyb2lkLkFOTVAuR2xvZnRMM0hNIl0.?

... Thom
  3. amazinz5

amazinz5 Well-Known Member

i suggest you try super stick man golf first if you havent. i played both and ssmg was better by magnitudes.
  4. PowerBomb

PowerBomb Well-Known Member

I did some searching around on Google for people that have this issue and someone said they contacted Gameloft and the only way to actually get the game working on a Bionic is to have the preloaded demo and play that or purchase the full game through there. Even the link to LG3 like Thom posted will tell you that it's not compatible with your device. I found a game file for Let's Golf 2 and loaded it up properly but the screen resolution was off because it was a file from a regular Droid.
  5. desmofan

desmofan Well-Known Member

I just bought the full version of Let's Golf 2 and it works fine on my Bionic.
  6. ImgBurn

ImgBurn Well-Known Member

If anyone still wants this game I can pull it off my Bionic.:)
    Its about 150mb.

Let me know how I can get it to you
  7. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

Nice attitude! They were just trying to help.
  8. ImgBurn

ImgBurn Well-Known Member

I though I was trying to help?:confused:
  9. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

sorry, that was not directed at you but at tellthetruth
  10. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member