• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any way to get the LED functions of ICS on JB? [SOLVED]

After I upgraded my E4GT, my indicator LED has become essentially useless.

Whereas under Ice Cream Sandwich, the LED would show red when charging, then go blue when fully charged (and flash red when there was an alert), under Jellybean the aforementioned behavior seems to be intermittent at best, and more often just nonexistent.

I am currently running the phone on the Sprint stock OS, rooted. Is there a way or an app that will get me that functionality back without downgrading my phone?

I'm running my E4GT on stock JB. No root. My LED is red when charging, blue when done, blinks red if I have a notification, and blinks blue if that notification is for FB. The only time I find that it seems like it's not working is when I have it charging and I get a notification. What I've learned, is that the LED will come back on to the standard red charging light if I just check my notification. Hope this helps you out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones