Any way to increase bluetooth volume?Support

Last Updated:

1. Timaphillips

Timaphillips Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got a Voyager Pro bluetooth headset and it seems the in ear volume is too low even at max volume. Any hack to get the volume louder through the Droid? I'm on CM 6.0.

Advertisement
  2. bowerman

bowerman Guest

I have yet to find a bluetooth device that is as loud as the phones speaker. I think it might be the headset? I would love to see a way to increase the volume though.

3. SolidOrange

SolidOrange Well-Known Member

4. barry99705

barry99705 Well-Known Member

5. Timaphillips

6. Timaphillips

I wonder if the voice privacy feature on the Droid decreases the volume...Anybody know this?

7. MahoVader

MahoVader Well-Known Member

That's interesting. I have a Jawbone that I use with my rooted D1 (Froyo), and if I remember to use the Droid's volume rocker after connecting the bluetooth, the volume is frequently too loud and I have to pull it back a notch or two. I did turn off the voice privacy thing though, because it caused problems with Droid to Droid calls.

8. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

The only problem with the bluetooth I have found is with listening to media. If I could get that to be louder I would be good. The phone volume over bluetooth is great. Any suggestions? Maybe it is just the jawbone? I have a jawbone icon.

9. Timaphillips

I returned the Voyager Pro last night and am back to my old original Jawbone. Volume has always been great on it. I had high hopes for the Voyager Pro from reviews around the web but after doing some searching on the volume issue, it's apparent that many reviewers left out the volume issue. It's all over the forums, though.

Guess I'll be holding out for the next best fitting headset...

10. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

With the Jawbone Icon anyhow... I haven't installed it on my phone, but aren't you able to change bluetooth volume with the MyTalk app?

11. khalnayak

khalnayak New Member

Hey guys there are a no of people having the same issue with Voyager Pro bluetooth headset but then here are some solution that you can try out to get better sound from ot.