Any way to keep the cool 'puzzle piece' lock screen when using Launcher Pro?

Last Updated:

1. matt310

matt310 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I love using Launcher Pro over the standard TouchWiz but now I don't see that cool puzzle piece lock screen when I miss a call. Is there any way to combine the two? It seems silly, but it's a cool feature I'd love to be able to see!

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. bigmike75

bigmike75 Member

I still get that screen when I miss a call and I have Laucherpro Plus running as well.

3. ElTigre2323

ElTigre2323 Member

That's strange, I use launcherpro as well and I still have the puzzle piece unlock screen. Is it also missing when you receive a text as well?

4. Loremonger

Loremonger Well-Known Member

I still get the puzzle piece notifications and I'm using Launcherpro. It shouldn't do anything to your lock screen. Did you do any kind of mod to the lock screen?

Now that I think about, I don't know if I see those when I'm using a lock pattern.

5. thindery

thindery Well-Known Member

my launcher pro and the puzzle screen work together too. Try uninstalling launcher pro and then reinstalling. You may need to contact the dev as this could be a small bug affecting a few users.

6. matt310

matt310 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the replies guys. I enabled and disabled the lock pattern and now the puzzle piece is back. It doesn't notify me of missed SMS/MMSes, though, only missed calls. I have Handcent installed and that pops up a notification when I receive a text.

Is the function of the puzzle piece to alert us for any type of missed communication, including e-mails and texts?

7. thindery

thindery Well-Known Member

I've only seen it do it for texts and missed calls on my phone. But that may just be a setting that can changed that I don't know where it is at.