• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any way to keep the cool 'puzzle piece' lock screen when using Launcher Pro?

I love using Launcher Pro over the standard TouchWiz but now I don't see that cool puzzle piece lock screen when I miss a call. Is there any way to combine the two? It seems silly, but it's a cool feature I'd love to be able to see!

Thanks in advance!

That's strange, I use launcherpro as well and I still have the puzzle piece unlock screen. Is it also missing when you receive a text as well?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies guys. I enabled and disabled the lock pattern and now the puzzle piece is back. It doesn't notify me of missed SMS/MMSes, though, only missed calls. I have Handcent installed and that pops up a notification when I receive a text.

Is the function of the puzzle piece to alert us for any type of missed communication, including e-mails and texts?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones