Any way to receive Bluetooth audio?General

1. lnhs2007

lnhs2007 Well-Known Member

I want to plug in ear buds and use my phone as Bluetooth headphones for streaming a2db audio. Any way Android can do this? Seems simple enough, but I'm no dev, and I can't find this anywhere after about two hours googling.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Austrie

Austrie Well-Known Member

3. Firewill10

Firewill10 Well-Known Member

There is an app on market called btmono. Works great for my mono bluetooth device
  4. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

I use a Samsung HS3000 stereo Blutooth adapter, let's you use any headset as a stereo hands free device and works and sounds great.
  5. lnhs2007

Thanks for the replies, but I guess my post wasn't clear enough.
    I want to plug in earbuds and use my phone to receive Bluetooth a2db audio from a separate Bluetooth audio transmitter. There's plenty of ways to SEND a2db audio to a stereo or car, but I'm looking to RECEIVE it. The end goal is to be able to stream audio out of my TV and listen through my phone's corded earbuds, rather than buying a pair of very expensive Bluetooth headphones. I'd basically be turning whatever earbuds I plug in into Bluetooth headphones.
  6. Austrie

Austrie Well-Known Member

lnhs2007 likes this.
  7. OverByter

The solution that I posted only cost me about $25 from NewEgg and let's me use any of my headphones or earbuds with Bluetooth, it also has transport controls built in so that I can control the player from the adapter without having to unlock the phone. Has AptX compression also for those devices that support it.
  8. edudi

edudi New Member

I
  9. edudi

edudi New Member

I want receive audio from TV, not from PC, to my Android phone, for I don
  10. OverByter

11. deathsled

deathsled Well-Known Member

Your tv has bluetooth?
  12. lnhs2007

I'm going out of the headphone jack into a Bluetooth transmitter. Just need the phone to be able to pick it up now.
  13. Palmetto Fellow

Palmetto Fellow Well-Known Member

Convenience? Cord length, or freedom to move about?
  14. edudi

edudi New Member

Because I don
  15. edudi

edudi New Member

16. harpdoc

harpdoc New Member

I'm also looking to do the exact same thing. I want to send audio from my entertainment system to my Avantree Saturn bluetooth transceiver, then receive the audio on my phone. I'm coming up empty in all my searches. Frustrating.:confused: