• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Way to See Individual Emails, not...

Cinescout

Lurker
Jul 5, 2011
Hi,

I have a Droid Pro & a Xoom. I use Gmail. I dislike having things bunched into "conversations." I have the conversation "feature" disabled in Gmail. That works fine on my computer. I spoke to both Verizon and Motorla tech support and they say that that's the way it is on those devices.

Does anyone know any way around this? 3rd party app?

Thanks.

David

Try this as I prefer it over any app,
Open your mobile web browser and log into your gmail account.
It will default to the mobile version, scroll to the bottom and click on Desktop.
You now have almost the same view/options that you do on a pc.
Then bookmark it for easy access.
I set this as my homepage so it goes straight to it when I open the browser, since I mostly use the browser to do searches I have google search available at the top of gmail just like at home.

Many people don't use their browser properly or go into its settings. I hate mobile view/versions of sites as options are removed for speed and dumbed down significantly.
I hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Try this as I prefer it over any app,
Open your mobile web browser and log into your gmail account.
It will default to the mobile version, scroll to the bottom and click on Desktop.
You now have almost the same view/options that you do on a pc.
Then bookmark it for easy access.
I set this as my homepage so it goes straight to it when I open the browser, since I mostly use the browser to do searches I have google search available at the top of gmail just like at home.

Many people don't use their browser properly or go into its settings. I hate mobile view/versions of sites as options are removed for speed and dumbed down significantly.
I hope this helps.

Thats great on the computer, but I'm pretty sure he's talking about the gmail app.

I myself, hate, conversation view and google should give us the option to view emails singularly.

Any other option or app that may be helpful to this guy?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones