any word on 4.3 update for at&tGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Hsaltz

Hsaltz Member

Last I saw it was due out on 11/13 but nothing yet. Has anyone heard about a new date

2. hydro26

hydro26 New Member

I also tried updating today and all it says is:
    "Current software is up to date. You may check again in: [24 hours]."

But I am also using an unlocked AT&T Galaxy S4 I337 on T-Mobile. Could this be a problem or can I still receive the OTA update??
  3. xisruno

xisruno Well-Known Member

I am in Chicago and no update here.
  4. joehyundai

joehyundai Member

Springfield, MO....... nothing.
  5. BurtGummer

BurtGummer Well-Known Member

It's starting to roll out now. I'm currently downloading it. It's 719.16mb. It's going a little slow but that's probably because a lot of people downloading it. If you already checked, just set your date ahead and try again. That's what I did.
  6. trparky

trparky Well-Known Member

I forced the update check and it's downloading now. It's downloading slower than a snail stuck in molasses on a cold Cleveland, Ohio January morning.
  7. xisruno

xisruno Well-Known Member

I keep getting update interrupt try again. I am a week out now on date
  8. Hsaltz

Hsaltz Member

I got the update, had to set the date ahead or I would have had to wait till 10:00 tomorrow. I'll be up all night setting up my new galaxy gear watch.
  9. hydro26

hydro26 New Member

I was able to set the date ahead and initiate the update as well, but it still says no update! I wonder why and if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm using an unlocked AT&T phone on T-Mobile??
  10. motoracer1486

motoracer1486 Well-Known Member

Currently downloading as well. Los Angeles

Edit: downloading super slow (.3MB/second) even though I'm on wifi with a 50/5 Mb connection.

Edit 2: Upgrade complete. I can say, without a doubt, that the grass is greener and there's unicorns.
  11. Hamnat

Hamnat Active Member

I just started my download here in Houston. At least I didn't have to go through the issues I had last time trying to force the update.
  12. Hsaltz

Hsaltz Member

Mine stopped three times last night.. got it done at 6 this morning. Set up the galaxy gear and all went well
  13. cowboyz89

cowboyz89 New Member

I just got it and I no longer have the mobile data option in the notification panel. So now I have to go through the settings menu to turn my data on and off. Its annoying as hell.

Yes, I have scrolled through all the options and it is the only one that has disappeared.
  14. Tware

Tware Well-Known Member

after 45 mins to dl 100mb (on a very fast wifi connection) mine stalled yesterday. didnt even say interrupted, just went back to phone setting tab.
  15. motoracer1486

There's several of them missing - airplane mode, air gesture, etc.
  16. S Chonson

S Chonson Well-Known Member

Airplane mode as well as air gesture are still there.
  17. motoracer1486

Hmmm, here's what I've got:
    wifi, gps, sound, screen rotation, bluetooth, reading mode (?), blocking mode, power saving, multi window, and screen mirroring