if any one has tried call recorders plz tell me which one is the best for a70(preferably free one)
Total recall app works fine
your TAG LINE
When going gets tough, I will be the first one to quit!!!!
is just great.
Keep it up.. .. .. .. ..
@kitwalker, then there is a modded Phone.apk. The developer moddded the default Phone.apk to enable call recording. You will have to replace the default Phone.apk to use it. But, it is not guaranteed that this will work.
I think android as of now doesnt support internal recording (ie supports recording only through microphone). So call recording might not be possible. I ll try total recall !
the second link is to a "modified" phone.apk file with call recording enabled
I am using Auto call Recorder
Dudes, it can be done using default sound recorder app..u need to read the manual for that.Here is what it says:
To record while in call
1. Touch Sound Recorder in the launcher.
2. Touch and hold Menu key, the onscreen keyboard opens, switch to numbers keyboard.
3. Press 1.
4. Press Back key to close the onscreen keyboard.
5. Touch to start recording the sound of audio receiver.
6. Touch to end your recording.
7. Touch Save to save your recording.
Tip: You can press 2 to record the sound of both sides of audio transmitter (Tx) and receiver (Rx).
I have tried this & it works fine...
Ah superb tip !!
thanks a lot @mastermind1024
Separate names with a comma.