Any WWE Fans Out There?

1. NukeBenji

NukeBenji Well-Known Member

Just wondering if there are any WWE(or TNA,ROH, indy, puroresu) fans among us. Didn't see any threads about this so I figured I'd give it a shot and try to get a discussion going.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I use to be a hardcore WWE fan. Nowadays, I just watch it from time to time.
  3. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I'm the same way. I come and go though. It has been years since I religiously watched the WWE. I will buy a PPV every once in a while.
  4. NukeBenji

That seems to be the trend. I watch RAW on Mondays but don't follow religiously. Although with The Rock coming back for some RAW's and to wrestle a few matches I'm slightly more interested.
  5. bambiears

bambiears Member

I also used to watch WWE, and only watch it on thursday evenings, we have a bit of delay on things over the water i think. I love watching john cena, and whos the little guy 619 he is definately cute lol.

Oh i am gal lol
    :)

remember randy savage, hulk hogan, english bulldog
    and remembering our own wrestling greats in the uk, big daddy and giant haystacks :)
  6. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I only follow Raw now. The main reason is CM Punk. I think he's one of the only good things going on in wrestling. I can't stand John Cena. Lol
  7. theultimateone

theultimateone Active Member

Yes. I still watch I hate how wwe are treating christian he is better then 3/4 of the current roster what made me interested is the ultimate warrior
  8. NukeBenji

Thats the only real reason I watch Raw too..I've been following Punk's career since 2003 when he was an unknown commodity on the indy scene. But they've really dropped the ball with him lately.
  9. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I always loved Punk. Ever since his feud with Jeff Hardy, I thought WWE has something real good with this guy. He's a main eventer. Then they dropped the ball and Punk was in mid card level matches. Big mistake. Now he's being pushed again and there's no denying when he's on top, the ratings are better. They better keep Punk as a main focal point while the kettle is hot.
  10. NukeBenji

Yeah, the WWE title should be on him. I dig ABR and think he's a good heel but there's no reason for Punk to be chasing the title at this point.
    theultimateone likes this.
  11. theultimateone

theultimateone Active Member

Punk posted a vid on youtube saying jeff hardy vs punk rematch comming soon I hope its real unlike the nwo trick