Anybody else get an automated call from BB today?

1. ckelly33

ckelly33 Well-Known Member

I got a call from BB today telling me the XOOM has an update. I was excited til it said something about now supporting Adobe Flash 10.2. Sounds like BB's automated system is a bit slow.

Anybody else get a call from BB today?

Advertisement
  2. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

I did and I don't even have my Xoom anymore.

"Hello, this is best buy calling to inform you about a free software update from Motorola that has been pushed to all current Xoom tablets, including enhancements for Adobe Flash Player Support, adobe flash player 10.2 is now available for download from the Android Market, which will give you the freedom to enjoy flash be enabled web content from gaming to hi-def videos. This upgrade also includes an update for daylight savings time. Motorola Xoom users can expect smooth playback of, hi-def video content, uncompromised web browsing and viewing of web pages and an enhance flash gaming experience and more. You can receive this update over 3G your wi-fi connection by simply accepting the software update notification or by navigating to settings, about tablets, system updates, and check now. And remember, there is no charge for this updated download the via wifi and normal data charges apply if downloaded over the Verizon's Network. To download Adobe Flash Player, simply click on the Android Market icon on your homescreen, search for Adobe Flash and click install. If you have any questions or need help with the installation. Please feel free to call us at 800-Geek-Squad. Thank you for shopping with Best Buy."