• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anybody else mystified by Mac owners using Android phones?

I thought threads in the lounge were allowed to be de-railed a bit?
I think of this sort of forum as a raft journey or pony trek, rather than a train journey; and I think there's more of an acceptance that they may veer off-course, or take a detour naturally with the flow of a conversation, but deliberate attempts to de-rail/capsize/spook the horses any thread are, and should be, frowned upon. (unless it's funny)

Upvote 0

I think of this sort of forum as a raft journey or pony trek, rather than a train journey; and I think there's more of an acceptance that they may veer off-course, or take a detour naturally with the flow of a conversation, but deliberate attempts to de-rail/capsize/spook the horses any thread are, and should be, frowned upon. (unless it's funny)

I agree. My post that got removed, certainly went with flow of conversation, but I don't feel like getting in trouble, again, so I won't repost it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones