Anybody else order the Invisible Shield full coverage for the Captivate?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. t-readyroc

t-readyroc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Mine's been "in process" since 7/23. I just called them to check on my order & this is the answer that I got:
    Yay. Looks like I can look forward to a delivery by 8/2 @ this rate :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. chanchan92

chanchan92 New Member

I ordered the invisible shield 9 days ago. I was wondering what the hold up was!

Good to know ;)

3. sapv

sapv Well-Known Member

i ordered it on 07/21 and i just received an email saying that my order is shipped..they also told me that i can call them and get a discount for late shipping and also an additional discount..hope this helps..

Note: waiting time to talk to a rep is horrible.

4. t-readyroc

I got that email this morning as well. Finally. Don't think I'll bother w/calling them, but thanks for the tip.

5. Max Tempest

Max Tempest Well-Known Member

I got a full body protector for my phone from Gadget Guard, ZAGG's smaller competitor. It's similar material and protection, thinner (from what others have said), and cheaper (I got mine for $14). I got mine in the mail in 4 days. Anyways, I just wanted to put out there that there are alternatives and choices. I posted this with links and photos in another thread:
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-captivate/130159-zagg-full-body-protector.html#post1266428

6. habzbah

habzbah New Member

I just got/painstakingly installed the easy full body Invisible Shield for my Samsung Captivate. I was wondering, how long do I really have to wait before turning the device on? It says wait 12-24 hours, what do you say?

7. t-readyroc

Heh. Didn't realize it says to wait that long. I guess it's a precaution for any residual water. I turned mine on almost immediately afterwards w/no issues. Just make sure it's dry, I guess.

8. Misha24

Misha24 Member

I bought the BSE fullbody for way less the Zagg. Fits perfectly. It only cost me $11

9. Digital Legend

Digital Legend Well-Known Member

I put a bodyguardz on mine for about 5 days and took it off, I decided that naked is the way to go, screen is just too sweet to inhibit, and thats the way my phone has been for 3 months now......if you feel the need for a protector I would go with something other than invisishield as they have poor tactility......

10. Misha24

Misha24 Member

I agree. I also got an SGP screen protector. BTW the screen still looks awesome with the BSE front screen.

Mike

11. SlappyMcgee

SlappyMcgee Well-Known Member

I ordered the Zagg complete shield kit and it was a complete PITA putting on. I ended up removing the screen protector and purchased a Realook Screen Protector from Amazon

12. TXMom

TXMom Member

you can get it at Best Buy

13. ArthurIhde

ArthurIhde Well-Known Member

yeah, I bought mine on Amazon, and it's good.[​IMG]